Work with us
At Firnas Shuman we have a unique company culture, which brings together individuals from different backgrounds and origins with the common aim to develop the countries we work in. We do this by working with people who seek these countries’ development and not just mere profit.
We value the opinions and differences of our people and we let the best ideas win. Our professional staff enjoys flexibility at work to allow personal and professional growth and achievement of outstanding results. Not taking things for granted we care about the results of our work and the satisfaction of our stakeholders.
We are always eager to meet bright individuals who go above and beyond their immediate responsibilities to provide exceptional service and to make a difference.
Learn more about available opportunities and make the first step to join us today. If you don’t find any suitable open position you can still reach us through an open application. In both cases, use the form below to apply.
- Developing and directing the execution of functions to support overall organizational objectives.
- Managing organizational operations to meet budget, financial and
- Overseeing administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations, risk management, and legal activities
- Managing and overseeing financial activities
- Managing the organization in the absence of the executive director.
- Providing support to the Management team in achieving organizational goals.
- Managing flags and anticipating risks that can hinder the organization
- Co-setting goals and objectives for the annual strategic direction of the organization with the General Manager and Management team.
- Defining key performance indicators and targets for annual goals with Management team.
- Following up with managers on deliverables, targets, and KPIs in line with the reporting system.
- Led research and analyzing the market and competitive information to develop effective strategies for new venture creation.
- Provided direction and guidance for process improvement and governance policies and represent the company to various clients & stakeholders.
- Managed key strategic issues, current opportunity assessment, gap identification, tools to close gaps.
- Developing business strategies and business plan.
- transformation & change management plans to optimize business performance.
- new revenue streams growth and opportunity recognition.
- Creation, documentation, evaluation, and optimization of organizational, support and learning functions.
- Understanding function activities and defining a standardized process workflows.
- Allocating measurements of evaluation for the business processes and creating a monitoring system (reporting system, observations, documents review. etc.)
- Masters degree in Business Administration and Management.
- More than 7 years in Operations Management,
- Engineering, Renewable Energy and Consultancy experience is a must.
- Conflict Management
- Business Negotiation
- People Management
- Budget Development
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skill
- Resources Measurements Lead Engineer
Type of employment
- Full-Time (5 days / week )
- Understand project requirements, break down project into realistic tasks and deliverables
- Understand and follow project plan, time frame and constrains
- Be aware of the project cost and manpower needs
- Handle difficult and different stakeholders on site; Team, clients, natives, etc.
- Navigate through problems and propose realistic, cost efficient and reliable solutions
- Solve issues in an effective, creative and quick way
- Generate detailed and cohesive reports for internal and external use (when needed)
- 5+ years of experience in Oil and gas services is a clear advantage
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to communicate well written and verbally
- Ability to take responsible decisions
- Ability to work in remote sites with heights and in tough conditions
- Ability, flexibility and willingness to travel abroad
- Should have a valid driving license