Firnas Shuman team was responsible for assisting a team of international consultants on conducting the field visit and the assessment of Environmental, Social, Health and Safety (ESHS) performance in accordance with EBRD standards for ESHS Compliance of an Oil Refinery in Suez, Egypt. The team also supported the drafting of the final report to EBRD.
- Verification of environmental and social compliance of the company against local and international laws and standards.
- Identification of potential gaps with the relevant standards.
- Ensure uniformity and conformity among all EIA studies.
- Provide recommendations to help the company develop the necessary procedures to comply with the international norms and the requirements of international financial institutions.
- Facilitation of consultation with all the stakeholders.